(40 Hours YACEP Multilevel Advance Yoga 3 Months Certificate Course With Grand Master Praveen )
( Challenge To Your Self )
3 in 1
40 Hours Multilevel Advance “3 Months TTC”
Power Yoga – What you’ll learn
- Sculpt lean muscle mass in a safe, sustainable, low-impact way
- Lose weight, burn fat, and increase your metabolism
- Tighten and tone your core
- Transform your body on both the inside and outside
- Increase overall power with more mobility
- React faster with improved balance and muscular awareness
- Recover more quickly with increased flexibility
- Dramatically reduce your risk of injury
- Look stronger and more confident with seriously improved posture
- Soothe sore muscles
- Relieve Stress
- Protect your joints, ligaments, and lower back
- Increase your energy
- Accelerate your fitness goals
- No Equipment required
- Beginners Welcome
- Created For All Fitness Levels; No Flexibility and No Experience Required
- Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced Workouts Inside
- Advanced workouts are challenging, yet achievable. Difficult, but rewarding.
- Program designed to match your lifestyle and fitness goals
- Recommended Tools: Mat, Block (or textbook), and Strap (or belt
Ashtanga Yoga – What you’ll learn
- Ashtanga Yoga Introduction
- Prayer & Mantra
- Bandha & Dristi
- The course is designed to help you learn and memories the Astanga sequence including:
- Sun Salutation A and B
- Asana Alignment & Adjustment
- The first three sets of standing postures
- Wide legged forward bends and lateral forward bend, including openers for the shoulders and upper back
- Balance Postures
- Warrior sequence and back bends
- An introduction to the sitting and Finishing sequence postures of Ashtanga yoga.
- Breathing sequence and Shraavana
Welcome to the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Beginners’ course. This course is an introduction to this beautiful and challenging form of yoga.
The course is designed to help you learn and practice the Ashtanga sequence.
Please remember that it doesn’t matter how strong or flexible you are. The sign of a “true yogi” is the ability to move with the breath with focus and ease. This means that you may need to bend your knees or modify the postures in places… Never strain. The breath should remain smooth and even and the face relaxed throughout.
Be gentle with yourself, don’t be over-ambitious… and give yourself time to develop your strength and flexibility. You will be rewarded with a practice that brings you peace of mind as well as a fit and healthy body.
It is normal to feel some muscle soreness when you first start any exercise programmed. If this happens to you, don’t stop practicing, but ease up a little. Epsom salt baths, avoiding sweet foods and drinking turmeric tea can be helpful 🙂
Above all, remember that you are taking this course to improve your quality of life. Enjoy the process, stay with the breath, and you will feel the rewards.
Yin yoga – stretches and targets both the deep connective tissues between the muscles, and the fascia throughout the body. The aim is to increase circulation in the joints and improve flexibility. This blocks the flow of nutrients and energy through the body, causing pain and limiting mobility.
Who this course is for:
- Runners, athletes, cross trainers, and gym-goers
- Fitness beginners looking for a program that keeps them injury-free and healthy
- People concerned about high-impact exercise, joint pain, or a bad back
- Anyone who wants to improve their mobility but isn’t interested in the traditional approach to yoga
- Anyone who travels and needs reliable access to effective, efficient workouts on the go
- Someone seeking sustainable exercise that also helps manage stress
- Perfect for anyone seeking longer, more challenging yoga workouts (yet still achievable!).
- Any injuries knee, hip, back , Pregnancy please avoid.
Duration of this Course and Area of Focus
3 Months TTC Course
3 times a week/ Mon , Wed, Fri
Time = 4:00-5:15 pm ( IST )
START & END DATE
24/05/2021 to 04/08/2021
For Indian = 7990 INR
Others = 249 USD exclude 4% Tax if Pay via Pay Pal
PAYMENT MODE for Indian
Paytm = 9306018704, 7206320461
PhonePe = 9306018704,
Praveen Kumar Verma
ac no = 017201528481
IFSC Code = ICIC0000172
For Others or International Transfer
Pay Pal ( add 4.5% Tax) = email@example.com
(AFTER YOU DONE YOUR PAYMENT PLEASE SEND ME SCREEN SHOT ON THE GIVEN WHATS APP NO FOR CONFIRMATION).
1. Any Smart phone or Laptop with internet (3G, 4G or Wi-Fi).
2. Need to install a ZOOM application for using an online class.
3. 30 minutes before class you will receive the ID and Password for starting the classes.
4. Thanks & Regards
Master. Praveen Kr. Verma
whatsapp = +91-93060-18704